Sunday, November 29, 2015

Welcome to Southaven (Tree John)

WELCOME TO SOUTHAVEN CONTINUED (Tree John)
                NOVEMBER 29TH, 2015

                I’ve checked the generators, the walkies, the weapons, the food and water, the batteries, the condom stock, the clothes, the fuel supply, the ammo, the toiletries, and every lookout tower in Southaven. I didn’t get to sit with my brothers and sisters during the assembly. I never do. In the year or so that I’ve been here, my job has been a basic care taker of all of Southaven. Gavin…. Our fearless leader has taken me under his wing…. For some reason. I have been in communication with people on the outside the walls, and know that for the most part…. We are ready. Tonight is our final meeting on the matter. However, until we leave the safety of Southaven, I will continue to push the decision makers here, to grow more trees. My children will need things to climb when it’s all over. I’m almost to Cain’s Camp. His tent is the biggest in Southaven. There are a few buildings where we store supplies and where some of the children play, but for raw living, we always go to Cain’s Camp. It’s just more fun. Sweet. I hear Christmas music. Hopefully my next post won’t be so short… Still getting the hang of posting after a year. This is Tree John
KILL’EM ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment