Sunday, July 15, 2012

A MONSTROUS CEREMONY PART 2


After the door stayed closed for at least 5 minutes, I felt safe enough to get up. And when I did, I shined my flashlight up the chain to see the others crawling out from their own heaps of dead camouflage. We all clung to the chain and proceeded forward. I checked my frequency device and noticed the green button. "Good" I thought to myself. I need to work on a quicker charge for this thing.
We pulled ourselves along the chain for as far as it would go. I was amazed at how far into the earth this tunnel led. I'd say a few miles at a very slight angle we walked. The dead animals on the floor thinned out in patches, then they were gone all together. Slowly, light seeped through into the large hallway. We weren't sure where it was coming from, but it was nice to be able to see each other again with out the flashlights. As much as we could figure, this long walkway was the home of a zombie, or multiple zombies. A place where forgotten experiments were left to die and rot away. The larger zombie had obviously been here long enough to create patterns for itself, so we really needed to keep an eye out for that one. Unpredictable. If the zombies here underneath the airport in Denver are actually starting to learn to think for themselves... we've got a HUGE problem on our hands.
The hallway ended. Two gigantic doors stood before us with light softly coming through each seem. Large iron hinges held the doors in place. The doors were so big, a smaller door was fixed on the left for moments just like this. We chose to walk through it. I was the last to go through. I looked back into the darkness we just came from. I'm so glad that iron rod and chain lead was there to guide us through the darkness. Despite the temptation to veer off the path, we did good to stay close to each other and not let go. I hoped that when we left that place, we wouldn't have to walk back through that darkness. If I could describe pure fear, it would be that dark hallway.
When the doors were closed, I could see the huge emblems of the Bilderberg group on each door, towering to the ceiling. I knew this was bad news. I kept it to my self. We followed the light, and the walk way we were in narrowed in size until we were each moving slowly and carefully, not to step on each other or make too much noise. The children of the Matagorda ZFC were in here, and we knew we were getting close.
We heard chanting. From ahead, we heard the voices of many men. Not sure what they were saying, but as we got closer, we could tell that they were chanting in unison. Our group stopped. I grabbed Izzy's hand and moved to the front of the line once more where one of my men pointed downward with two fingers. We were on what seemed to be a catwalk, high above what looked like a stage. There was a fire pit in the center, and the men surrounding it were all wearing red cloaks. Honestly, it was the craziest thing I had seen humans do in a long time. The men kept chanting and chanting. Every 5 or more seconds, the fire pit belched out a huge ball of fire, that rose past us, up and up. As the ball of fire rolled by, we could see just how big this cavern was. It was a vast, cave system underneath the Denver airport. Larger, much larger, than I had anticipated. The light revealed all the little holes and crevasses that the deep room had to offer.
The chanting continued. It was a ceremony of sorts. Almost like a roll play or theatre. A man walked out in a green suit and gas mask, and held an Arabian sword high in the air as he came closer to the pit of fire. Next, 12 women walked out with stockings over their faces, hiding their eyes and mouth. They wore beige robes that dragged on the floor behind them. They each held what looked like white doves in their hands. The men bent over and picked up long wooden staffs, and struck the ground. When they did, the pit of fire slid a few feet back, revealing an opening in the shape of the pit itself. It looked like an eclipse from where we sat, high on the cat walk.
The man with the sword then too struck the ground, and smoke or some sort of green gas came from the void that was left from the fire pit moving. The men chanted on, as the women threw the doves one by one into the green smoke. Then the chanting stopped. They all bent slowly to their knees, and a beam of light came from above. The roof top of this missile shaped room was opening slowly. And what filled the light, was something I'll never forget Eddie.
My men crouched as low as they could, finding any shadow to hide in. From the object that was coming down, black, shimmery ooze seeped past us, gently spilling itself onto the floor below. There was a noise. Like a whisper. Almost like a t.v. sounds when you find an off channel. There were noises inside the whisper too though. Very hard to explain. Almost like a radio frequency, made of water.
The object came near, as I could see the under side of it getting closer. It was black and wet. The watery black ooze continued to spill over the sides as it got closer and closer. The men on the floor were slowly starting to back away, giving the moving object room. The fire slowly died down to just hot coals. A woman screamed from below. Not sure why, but another woman quickly put a hand over her mouth.
The whispers came again in the dark. The object was descending so slowly, I could see every detail. There were strange markings and drawings that circled the underside of it. As it lowered, I saw a rotating chair. The object seemed to be a housing of some sort, holding a chair with a very tall back. The chair spun slowly away from me, but I KNOW I saw a hand on the right arm rest.
Izzy put her hand over her mouth and nose. There was a putrid smell coming from this thing. Like rotten flesh and sulfur. The chair slowly spun around, and I saw it.

It was NOT a man. not sure WHAT it was. But the designs carved into the chair and under carriage, were carved deep into his flesh, all the way up to his neck and head. He was a slender person. Very tall, with no expression. His face was very long. No hair anywhere on his body. It looked like he had a slimy film all over him, like a thin layer of clear jelly. Disgusting.
The chair continued to turn slowly, and I got a good look at his face. His eyes were completely black on the outside, and a milky white on the inside. Almost like reverse eyeball. He never blinked. Only looked around at the approaching floor below him. He made odd noises. All in whisper. Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh followed by Kh Kh Kh Kh Kkhhhhhuuuuuuuhh. I've never heard anything like it in my life. This thing was horrifying. The chair turned and past us, and I could see him from above. This person had no anatomy. The light from above gleamed across his whole body and I can tell you this Eddie, THIS THING HAD NO ANATOMY! His fingers were at least twice as long as ours and they clung to the arms of the chair as it slowly spiraled down and then... landed firmly on top of the pit that was just burning. The Green smoke continued to rise up, and engulfed the odd creature.
With his hands held tight to the chair, he leaned far out and around to breath in the green smoke. Everyone moved a little further away. He turned to the man in the green suit and gas mask. A series of  Eh Eh Eh Eh and Kh Kh Kh Kh Kkhhhhhuuuuuuuhh were released from the monsters mouth. Green suit turned out toward the darkness, over and beyond the men dressed in red, and the women dressed in beige, and spoke loudly in to the darkness.
 "TODAY, HE IS APOPHIS! HE IS TO BE KNOWN AS APOPHIS ON THIS DAY!" Then, the man pulled out a knife and handed it to a women in beige. She stood and approached the beast, and carved a symbol into his side. The monster moaned loudly in laughter as his side bled onto the floor.
This was a bad place Eddie. My men were pulling me to leave, but I needed to see the rest of the ceremony.
The lady then went back and kneeled with her peers.
Again the monster leaned to the translator and hissed into his ear. The green smoke rose up around them both as he spoke for the flesh carved man sitting next to him. "YOU OUT THERE!" The lights in the distance came on, and the 200 children of the Matagorda ZFC were held in an area surrounded by stadium seats. This WAS a meeting room. This WAS a ceremony to end all ceremonies. Something very big was happening here Eddie, and we stumbled in at the wrong... or the right time. The man continued..

"YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONES! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES IN ALL THIS CONTINENT THAT WERE CHOSEN FOR OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR!" 

I leaned closer to the railing, careful not to fall in. The rest of my crew were slowly creeping back the way we came... quietly. There was Izzy and one other that stayed. I could actually SEE the Matagorda ZFC. The children's faces were dirty and angry. The light that shined down on them was more of a laser, that pin pointed groups of them at the same time.. 

The man ended his speech with a twist I didn't see coming...

"OUR TECHNOLOGY IS IMPORTANT. OUR TECHNOLOGY WILL LEAD US INTO A NEW AGE, CALLING FORTH A NEW PEOPLE! OUR LEADER... HERE!" He pointed at the man in the chair. "HE, AND HE ALONE HAS MADE ALL THIS POSSIBLE! YOU OUT THERE! YOU WERE CHOSEN AS TRADE TO HIS LEADERS, IN EXCHANGE FOR TECHNOLOGY THAT WILL SHAPE THIS PLANET IN A WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE. YOU WILL ALL BE HAILED IN THE FUTURE OF THE NEW WORLD! YOU SHOULD ALL BE VERY PROUD!"

I looked out to the children of the Matagorda ZFC. Over half of them all at once, Raised their middle finger.

I guess my guy took that as his Que. He opened his hand to me, where I noticed a hand grenade nestled comfortably in his palm. He smiled, pulled the pin, and dropped it.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment