Thursday, January 5, 2012

Who is 'X'?

Hello,Eddie Rotten.I'm X. I've been living in Markham for a while now.I've been watching this blog since late February and I think I may be of interest to you.I've collected tons of weapons.Machetes, shotguns, daggers.You will find my bunker easily.Impossible to miss.If you're interested in some of my weapons,I will make a trade.You give me proper food and shelter,I give you modified weapons. Your choice................ X

This is a massage from a survivor in the Matagorda TX area. Anyone willing to reach out to him might benefit from the trade he has on the table. And if anything else, this is exactly how we should be living. Barter for survival. Any ZFC member report back to me and let me know if you want to see what 'X' has. He might have more than just weapons. We need Intel.

KILLEM'ALL
EDDIE ROTTEN

1 comment:

  1. You need not worry,for I am no threat to you as of yet.

    ReplyDelete