Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Before I get gory....

The world's ZFC's have been calling all through the holidays. Believe me when I say, that my wife wants me to change my home number. I have been called every name in the book by the leaders of some of these well respected ZFC's and not because they hate me, but because they say I haven't been listening to their words. After the attack at the GYPSY GROUP COMPOUND in College Station, many of the Gypsy Group were under fire for accidentally shooting at the wrong people. The only way to keep this from happening (they say) is to have uniforms for each of the different ZFC's around the world. I fought it for a while because being invisible is what was so important to us for so long. If people didn't see us, they wouldn't pay attention to us right??? Those days are apparently gone. I was contacted by Captain LC two nights ago. To be more specific, it  was right between the toast for New Years, and kissing my wife for the first time in 2012. The phone call was not expected.

Captain LC filled me in on some Intel that has come to the table. I'll get deeper in that later tonight when I get home from work.

For now, he have me a website to go to, to pick out my new uniform. There are ZFC LOYALIST shirts there that I'm sure I'll need.

He told me to share the Intel with all of our current ZFC LEADERS.. so,

Members of the Lost Boys, The 115 Crew, ZFC McAllen, and STAR... your urged to see if there is a uniform that fits your team well.

And JIG.. if your out there... I know your on the run. I know things went down bad for both of us, just talk to us and let us know if your alive. Your location seems to give off two signals some how??? You know the zombies are getting worse. Please tell me your not behind it.

As we say, your either with us or against us. AND YOU DON'T WANT TO BE AGAINST US. Come out clean brother. We've got zombs to kill. This fight between us and zombies doesn't seem to be going away. There is more Intel from Africa of all places... again.. when I get a minute I'll cover that.

In the mean time, the uniforms can be found at http://cafepress.com/eddierotten

Captain LC said there are new uniform designs coming soon also.

Any way. Be safe in the first few days of this new year. 2012 will be crazy.

Eddie Rotten
KILLEM'ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment