Wednesday, December 21, 2011

TEXT FROM STAR!!

These few, tHeY REad, Catering ONly To Red. Otherwise Lilacs wouLd become lIlies. i Never reGret My choicEs i can only hope -JIG


I just got a text message from STAR. She is the one that showed up mysteriously at the GYPSY GROUP compound to help fight against the ASMZ. 


Could this really be a mixed message from JIG? I want to believe it but.. They saw him KILL so many people the day of the attack!?! 


And if this 'is' JIG somehow trying to reach me with a message:
EDDIE ROTTEN TO JIG..GYPSY GROUP MERCENARIES ARE COMING FOR YOU! PLEASE COOPERATE! 


EDDIE ROTTEN
OUT

4 comments:

  1. EDDIE!!!ITS ME DANIEL!!!I FIGURED IT OUT!!!IT SAYS...THERE CONTROLLING ME JIG!!!THE LETTERS: THEYRECONTROLLINGMEJIG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nine On nine Makes Eighteen. More OR less I still Eat the Same.It is never said whether or not My Heart has valUe. Read beTween the lines~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete