Friday, August 5, 2011

Word from Brandon the Brave!

This guy gets things done. I don't know where his group is fighting out of but I can tell you this... he is like McGuyver. He seems to find whatever he can to use as a weapon. Usually people email me their weapon of choice, guns are a given... but this guy talks about weapons I would have never thought to put together. Hmmmm.... time in prison? J/K Brandon. Here is his email:

 Hello, I'm being attacked! Were holding up but not for long but don't worry we almost killed them all. They came by the hundreds but now we have them down to 20. I'd give you more info but I have to protect my community.We also took very strong sticks and taped knifes to them. 

The battle in my community is finished. We ran out of ammo but we created some lego swords and sharpened them, then we dipped them in metal, then put them in water to cool them off. But 2 soldiers died in battle.
Thanks again Brandon for braving the zombies in such a creative way. Im gonna put that email in my journal.
Also zombie fighters: There is new intel that the silver disks are showing up again, but bigger, with more information on them, and if what the GYPSY GROUP says is true, a plan the ASMZ has to infect the rest of the population right under our noses! Are these zombies couriers for their controllers now? I will report as soon as the info comes in. 

Also, for those out there in twitter land: Sorry for the laps in involvement. Zombie killing is tedious as you know, and with 12 hour back to back shifts, this ol'boys beat. I'll get back on that horse this weekend. 

Thank you again zombie fighters of the world. JIG. DAVID THE DESTROYER. BRANDON THE BRAVE. LORD MICAH. CODY THE VILE. AND WHOEVER ELSE IS ALIVE........ KILLEM'ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment