Wednesday, August 17, 2011

REFLECTING ON ZOMBIES

 I made it out of the water tower. It did take a while though. The zombies sort of walked away while I was asleep. Good thing too, cause after all my complaining I still ran out of rounds. Next time I'll be more prepared when I go out for errands. I never wanted to suit up like Rambo though. Wrapping a bandanna around my head would make me the cheesiest zombie killer in the world. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night just thinking of the ridicule. Anyway, I'm home. I put in a full night of work. My oldest goes back to school on Monday so were going through our zombie preparedness. Since the ban on guns was lifted at the beginning of the year, students are surviving a lot easier. But things are different now. By the look of things, the zombies of today are fast. I don't want to say they are all runners, but the days isn't over yet. Things are getting hairy around here, and not just here. I got a comment from David the Zombie Destroyer. I haven't heard from him in a bit so I was glad to see his input on my screen. In the last 8 months, I've made some really definable friends in the zombie killing community. The whole 'TOGETHER WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL' thing starts to ring a bell when you are fighting zombies every day. I wont delay though, here's his comments:

I hope you pulled through the doom tower. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm neck deep in zombies that seem to be communicating in Orlando I would have gotten there. I tried to check out cape Canaveral for you but even though I've got the twin AA-12s and the Gatling turret in the bed of my truck I still couldn't get within 5 miles of the base. The hordes that I was blasting through had hundreds of zombs. Then there are the ones I avoided. The numbers in those had to be in the thousands. If I can find anything out I'll let you know.

Leave 'em in pieces
DAVID 

I really do appreciate the hard work and sense of family of the zombie fighters community. There are more out there, and not many of us. My heart tells me the hordes that we fight are just the beginning of things to come. Crossing my fingers, but im packing light and double locking the doors these days. 

Till later,
EDDIE ROTTEN
KILLEM'ALL 

No comments:

Post a Comment