Monday, August 1, 2011

BRANDON AND KEVIN WHERE ARE YOU?

New ZOMBIE FIGHTERS stepping up to the plate. I got an email today while I was asleep. (Stupid night shift) Brandon and Kevin. He didnt give me much more than that but I can only hope we stay in touch. Things are getting pretty bad here. After my interview with Lord Micah, the ASMZ started snooping around my area. Ive had phone call after phone call that they dropped off zombies to kill off the families in that area. I say kill off, but I mean multiply. The worst thing to see or hear about on a monday morning is children turned to zombies. Not the best way to start the week. But mondays never let me down.

Anyway, a big thankyou to Brandon and Kevin for braving the zombie apocalypse with us. Its not easy being zombie fighters. The world is against us. Thankyou again... here's his email.

 Hey its brandon. Last night my community was over run by zombies. Luckly nobody died but the zombies were destroyed with the help of my freind Kevin and my shotgun. Im lucky to be alive. 

Killem'all
Eddie Rotten

No comments:

Post a Comment