Friday, July 1, 2011

News from DAVID THE ZOMBIE DESTROYER

I was at home watching South Park. You know the one where they're smashing Tom Cruize and The Church of Scientology? Yea.. that one. I got a 'bing' from my phone. Looks like a message but it said 'anonymous'. My curiosity was spiked so I opened the message. It was DAVID, The humble but violently so, messaged me. He is familiar with the silver disks. Trying to tie zombies with silver disks and NANO technology might not be the problem I thought it would be. I'm not speaking too soon though. Something this important needs to be handled with kid gloves.
Anyway, here's his message:

This is DAVID the "zombie destroyer" as you put it. It looks like one of the new satellite receivers we were working on when I left. I could be wrong though. Killem all DAVID

July 1, 2011 2:54 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment