Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's day. 2011

Upon arrival, I noticed a white van leaving my parking lot. I'm sure it was the ASMZ. I tried to make out the plate number but it was too dark. When we came in, I turned off the alarm and starter unpgacking. There was a note on the inside of the door, nailed up. Tape would have done but were dealing with some real scum here. The note said,"tomorrow night, meet between the two jets by NASA. 1am sharp." That's tonight. Its 8:30 pm now. I've got a few hours to scope out the scene before I think about even showing up. There was no threat, but I am interested in what's going on. And why would the ASMZ break into my house to nail a letter to my door? Doesn't add up. Ill take my 9mm in case I get mixed up with with some spooks. Or worse..... some of those crazy NASA engineered zombies. Ill report as soon as I get back. Wish me luck. Over and out.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment