Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2.9.2011

I'm going to bed now. My wife has left for work and the kids are both in school. There's another big freeze coming through in the weather. This should make for an interesting few days with all the new zombies in the area. It's getting downright annoying just transporting people to and from school. Even with the new spikes mounted on the subaru it's still a pain in the butt. I'm trying to come up with a way to safely remove the zombies from the spikes. Most of the time they're still not dead or undead. There is this dude down the street who offered to take them off last time. I will probably slip him a 20 and let him do it again.
The ASMZ has been snooping around my neighborhood again also. I think they're keeping a close eye on my neighbors house as I tried to sneak in the other night. I mean... I do have a key but I don't want to look obvious. Other than him having my hose still I did hear an interesting sound coming from his house the other night. I just want to get in to get keys to Zombie Burger.
But all in all, crime has gone down. There's only 2 or 3 zombs on my whole street today. Everyone seems to be pretty aware, even the children.
I am however going to keep my eye on the ASMZ. There little white vans are becoming more abundant. I wonder what they have in those things. Some of them seem to have some sort of satellite attached to the roof. Kind of like those Google cars.
Well it's bedtime for me. I'm doing the night shift again tomorrow, probably 12 hours. Be careful out there. Over and out.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment